Welcome to AndredsWeald
AndredsWeald is a Wiccan coven in the .K.A.M. Traditional line. Our focus is on seasonal celebration, individual and group growth, and occasional teaching and writing.
.K.A.M. Journal Scan Project
- Yule 1978
- Yule 1979
- Yule 1980
- Yule 1981
- Yule 1987
We're engaged in a project to scan and publish online our collection of the .K.A.M Journal, which is the journal of our Tradition, published irregularly from the 1970s to early 1990s.
The Yule collection is now available at this location, including 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, and 1987.
As we live through the next few cycles, time permitting, we will be publishing the rest of our collection, one Seasonal Celebration at a time.
These reprints are available for read and attributed reprint under the original terms of subscription:
"I am subscribing and/or reprinting out of a sincere and sympathetic interest in the religion of Traditional Wicca".
If you reprint or excerpt, please let us know at the address listed in
- Tana Culain wrote a series on for the .K.A.M. Newsletter between 1987 and 1991
- Robin Culain wrote an in 1987 for people new to the religion
- Robin Culain wrote
, from the first incarnation of the .K.A.M. Newsletter, with thanks to Mr. Sturgeon for the concept in 1990 as a Blazing Blue Pentagram editorial (L. Ayeisha's usual beat!) for the .K.A.M. Journal
- Thomas the Rhymer wrote in the 1980's for philosophical contrarian types that spend too much time in Faerie
- Tana Culain's is now available in reprint on the site
- The Kent Archaeology Society has done some on the history of the area our name derives from